Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's 2011 Hun's!

OMG! This is the year that I will turn the BIG 30! It is amazing how time flies. I remember being 9 and counting down the days until my 10th birthday and now I am knocking on 30's door! God is good! I am so excited about the things that God has in store for me this year. I think with every new year our hopes are reinvigorated! There is something about turning a year older that restore our faith in hope in being better people! Its a great feeling to know that God has given me another year to get closer to perfection.:)

So of course I have some new year resolutions... Like every other women over 25 I am committed to losing 20lbs this year. Lol I have also decided to dabble a little more in to my creative side. If you know me you know that I am a fashionista! I have a way of making a $20.00 fit look like it cost a $2000.00.

I truly think this is a talent that i was blessed with from God. I also plan to share with you a little of my fashion in site!

Today I am going to feature on of my newest finds. I am so obsessed with fashion.

It is a black Mulberry Bag from Target! Yay Target!



$1450 Mulberry.com $24.99 Target.com/Mulberry







$1450 - $24.99 = a fabulous money conscious fashionista

No comments: