Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Good life!

DO YOU KNOW WHY PEOPLE LOVE CHILDREN?
It's because children have pure hearts. They do, say, think what they feel, without worrying about what others think. You know why you love me (yeah, I know you do) it's because I have a child's heart. They haven't let the disease "ADULTHOOD" adulterate their hearts and minds. think about it. when was the last time you've seen racist, hateful kindergarteners? When was the last time a preschooler gave you an evil eye. It's because children don't . we need to learn how to think and behave like children, so to speak.

everyone has heartaches and pains. These come naturally. we should take each and every moment to enjoy life the best way we can. If it doesn't hurt anyone, and it makes you happy and you can afford it, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

I think people fear the judgement and thoughts of others too much. An example of something I love to do is: While at the grocery store, in an empty aisle, get a good amount of momentum and stand up on the cart, like riding it almost lol. It's fun and it brings joy to my heart. I absolutely love it. If someone sees me... SO? Those are things children like to do, so I feel honored to be able to take part in something that a well respected group of people [children] like to do!! Next time you do something free spirited, thank your childhood.

This morning I woke up and did exactly what I wanted to do and I feel great about it. Now I'm about to continue on and do somehting else that I want to do: Nothing!

No comments: