Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Obama!!!!

Barack Obama!!!!

I am ecstatic to see Barack Obama secure the democratic nomination; I am overjoyed to witness such a historic event!!! However, I can’t handle the fact that when I went to CNN this morning The Top story was Hillary is lobbying for VP… There is something seriously wrong with this woman!!! How could she impede on history like this!!!! This is a very unpatriotic act. Barack Obama is making history and she is having a fit!!! There is a famous quote that says through adversity you find a person’s true character, and she has shown hers. Now I will be fair, I have never been a fan of Hillary’s, but I did admire her fight and tenacity. But, this whining mess is too much. Why is everyone saying that she is a better candidate??? She lost. how is she a better candidate???? Why will she not quiet??? Is she too prideful to concede!!!!Why is she saying that she wants to unite the party and is doing to completely opposite? WHY???



Barack has truly made me proud. If we ask our parents if they would have thought this would have happened in there life time they all would say NO!! But, that shows how amazing our God is!!! Barack Obama is now a household name and just 14 months ago, I had no clue who this man was. And now he is the Democratic Nominee. I just want to challenge all of my friends to take a deep look at Obama and challenge yourself to reach for the sky, because he is living proof that we can accomplish anything that we aspire to do no matter what color we are, who are parents are, or what your name is. In the words of Michelle Obama today “for the first time in my life I am truly proud to be an American”!!!!!

No comments: